Petah Tikva, Israel
Supply Chain Data Analyst
As a Supply chain Data Analyst within the Cyberint research team specializing in threat intelligence, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and interpreting data related to cybersecurity threats. Your insights will contribute to proactive measures and overall vendor security posture. You’ll work closely with the development team and threat intelligence team alongside leveraging your Python skills and data analysis expertise to extract meaningful information from large datasets.
- Monitor Cyberint’s Supply Chain Knowledgebase for maintenance and refinement.
- Monitor and analyze threats and data breaches to produce actionable intelligence alerts and reports.
- Query databases and utilize APIs to collect and insert relevant threat data.
- Identifying and developing Cyberint’s data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (darknet, forums, social media, marketplaces, etc.)
- Provide insights on data collected and advise on action plans.
- Drive cooperation & feedback loops with other Cyberint teams
- 1-2 years experience with intelligence analysis processes (army included), including Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Web Intelligence (WEBINT) gathering and link analysis- A Must
- Understand common attack vectors (e.g., phishing, malware, DDoS)- A Must
- Basic Python developing skills – A Must
- Inherent passion for Infosec and service excellence, understanding of cybersecurity
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Familiarity with Pandas and Jupyter Notebook for interactive data analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL for querying databases.
- Experience with data visualization tools.