Customer Success Manager USA
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure. Continuous, automated, and supported by top-notch expert analysts, Cyberint is the top choice for global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, for battling over 60 different types of use cases such as phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, and data leaks.
We are looking for a professional CSM to join our Services team!
If you are passionate about making a difference in the world of cybersecurity and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, apply now!
Location: Boston, MA
Spanish speaking – major advantage
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Cyberint’s customers.
The accomplished expert will function as a Customer Success Manager and will enjoy pivoting the customer needs with all other stakeholders to impact our product goals and roadmap.
The Customer Success Manager will report to the VP Customer Experience and will act as a key player in our global growth and establishing Cyberint as the #1 cyber intelligence provider in the world.
- Serve as the focal point of contact for Cyberint’s customers across the Americas and be accountable for their satisfaction and the value they get from Cyberint’s products and services
- Own customers’ renewals and upsells opportunities and manage them end-to-end
- Lead customers’ calls, follow-ups and requests while emphasizing Cyberint’s value
- Create great and meaningful relationships with our customers, from the on-boarding stage and throughout the customer journey that will make a true impact over Cyberint’s business and growth
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives to support customers’ needs
- Collect customers’ feedback and represent their voice within the organization
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of success in a customer-facing role, with a focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships. You should be able to work collaboratively with other team members, as well as independently to achieve your goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting customers as a customer success manager or a similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in the Cybersecurity / Intelligence / WEBINT domain/ experience in working with attack teams (penetration testers, red teamers and more)
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing – Must
- Excellent Spanish speaking, reading, and writing – Must
- Account management and\or commercial experience is an advantage