Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
- Supporting Cyberint’s customers on an evening/night and Friday shift basis
- Resolving Tier 1 technical issues customers may experience on Cyberint’s intelligence platform
- Answering customer follow-up requests regarding intelligence alerts received
- Investigating urgent issues affecting customers such as cyber attacks and incidents, including threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Monitoring customer environments on Cyberint’s intelligence platform and producing actionable intelligence alerts and reports
- Identifying and developing the company data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (darknet, forums, social media, market places and more)
- Developing the proprietary intelligence platform by surfacing new modules, capabilities and features
- Availability to work weekday evening/night shifts, and Friday shifts (great fit for students!)
- Fluent English-speaker, excellent written English skills
- 2 years of experience with Cybersecurity (army included); deep understanding of the different past and current attack methods tools and techniques
- Customer facing background
- Experience using SaaS platforms
- Strong background of WEBINT, OSINT and HUMINT gathering, source verification, data fusion, and intelligence analysis.
- Deep knowledge with online data sources (darknet, forums, social media, deep web, market places and more)
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team