Petah Tikva, Israel
Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, Cyberint is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, Cyberint has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to be an integral part of our Services Intelligence teams, combining both cutting-edge technology and advanced threat intelligence analysis methodologies to deliver high-impact briefings to Cyberint’s customers.
- Learning the customer needs and PIRs, configuring their tailored environments in Cyberint’s intelligence platform and supporting the customers with tuning/training throughout engagement
- Monitoring and analyzing threats targeting customers, or issues in their digital exposure, in order to produce actionable intelligence alerts and reports
- Investigating intelligence sources, threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Identifying and developing Cyberint’s data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (darknet, forums, social media, marketplaces, etc.) as well as creating and maintaining avatars on these
- Developing the proprietary intelligence platform by surfacing new modules, capabilities and features
- Joining meetings with prospects and clients to present deliverables
- Drive cooperation & feedback loops with other Cyberint teams
- 1-2 years experience with intelligence analysis processes (army included), including Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Web Intelligence (WEBINT) gathering, link analysis, and threat actor profiling
- Inherent passion for Infosec and service excellence, understanding of cybersecurity
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools, including excel
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Infosec certifications an advantage
- Customer facing background an advantage