Petah Tikva, Israel
Cyber Intelligence Support – Student position
As part of Cyberint’s delivery of products and services in the Cybersecurity field, the Cyber Intelligence Support Analyst main role is to provide technical and intelligence support to Cyberint’s customers.
The Cyber Intelligence Support Analyst resolves Tier 1 technical issues customers may experience on Cyberint’s Intelligence platform, and answers follow-up requests regarding intelligence alerts received by customers. They will also investigate urgent issues affecting customers such as cyber attacks and incidents, in order to provide context and enrich the customer’s incident response activities.
In addition, the Cyber Intelligence Support Analyst monitors customer environments in CyberInt’s Intelligence platform and supports them with ongoing intelligence alerts.
- Supporting Cyberint’s customers on an evening/night and Friday shift basis
- Resolving Tier 1 technical issues customers may experience on Cyberint’s intelligence platform
- Answering customer follow-up requests regarding intelligence alerts received
- Investigating urgent issues affecting customers such as cyber attacks and incidents, including threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Monitoring customer environments on Cyberint’s intelligence platform and producing actionable intelligence alerts and reports
- Identifying and developing the company data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (darknet, forums, social media, market places and more)
- Developing the proprietary intelligence platform by surfacing new modules, capabilities and features
- Availability to work weekday evening/night shifts, and Friday shifts (great fit for students!)
- Fluent English-speaker, excellent written English skills
- 2 years of experience with Cybersecurity (army included); deep understanding of the different past and current attack methods tools and techniques
- Customer facing background
- Experience using SaaS platforms
- Strong background of WEBINT, OSINT and HUMINT gathering, source verification, data fusion, and intelligence analysis.
- Deep knowledge with online data sources (darknet, forums, social media, deep web, market places and more)
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team