Petah Tikva, Israel
Customer Success Manager
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a professional, dedicated Developer to join our R&D team!
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state of the art technology, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with us!
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Cyberint’s customers.
You will work closely with our services, sales, and product teams to ensure customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities and manage renewal risks.
- Serve as the focal point of contact for Cyberint’s customers and be accountable for their satisfaction and the value they get from Cyberint’s products and services
- Own customers’ renewals and upsells opportunities and manage them end-to-end
- Lead customers’ calls, follow-ups and requests while emphasizing Cyberint’s value
- Create great and meaningful relationships with our customers, from the on-boarding stage and throughout the customer journey that will make a true impact over Cyberint’s business and growth
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives to support customers’ needs
- Collect customers’ feedback and represent their voice within the organization
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting customers as a customer success manager or a similar role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field?
- Proven experience in the Cybersecurity / Intelligence / WEBINT domain/ experience in working with attack teams (penetration testers, red teamers and more)
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing – Must