Petah Tikva, Israel
Cyber Intelligence Support Analyst
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, Cyberint is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, Cyberint has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Support Analyst to be an integral part of our Services Intelligence teams, combining both cutting-edge technology and advanced threat intelligence analysis methodologies to deliver high-impact briefings to Cyberint’s customers.
- Resolving Tier 1 technical issues customers may experience on Cyberint’s intelligence platform
- Ownership of remediation process – responsible for all content takedown actions within the team
- Answering customer follow-up requests regarding intelligence alerts received
- Investigating urgent issues affecting customers such as cyber attacks and incidents, including threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Monitoring customer environments on Cyberint’s intelligence platform and producing actionable intelligence alerts and report
- Identifying and developing the company data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (darknet, forums, social media, market places and more)
- Developing the proprietary intelligence platform by surfacing new modules, capabilities and features
- Availability to work in a full-time position Sunday to Thursday
- Background in WEBINT, OSINT and HUMINT gathering, source verification, data fusion, and intelligence analysis.
- Fluent English-speaker, excellent written English skills
- Experience using SaaS platforms
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Past professional experience in Tier 1 customer support roles and/or roles involving online content takedowns
- Professional experience in cybersecurity field (army included), understanding of attack methods, tools and techniques
- Customer-facing background