Petah Tikva, IL · Cyber Security Services
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
• Managing, monitoring and analyzing customer’s KPIs using CyberInt’s unique intelligence platform
• Producing customer’s actionable intelligence alerts and reports
• Investigating intelligence sources, threat actors, attack tools and techniques
• Identifying and developing the company data sources to collect the most relevant intelligence (dark-net, forums, social media, market places and more)
• Supporting the sales effort with conducting ad-hoc findings reports and POC processes
• Developing the proprietary intelligence platform by surfacing new modules, capabilities and features
• Spanish speaker
• 2 years of experience with Cybersecurity; deep understanding of the different past and current attack methods tools and techniques.
• 2-5 years of experience with intelligence analysis processes.
• Strong background of WEBINT, OSINT and HUMINT gathering, source verification, data fusion, and intelligence analysis.
• Deep knowledge with online data sources (dark-net, forums, social media, deep web, market places and more)
• Customer facing background
• A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop himself and his team