Cyber Intelligence Support Analyst – Philippines
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, Cyberint is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, Cyberint has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Support Analyst to be an integral part of our Services Intelligence teams, combining both cutting-edge technology and advanced threat intelligence analysis methodologies to deliver high-impact briefings to Cyberint’s customers.
- Monitoring customer environments on Cyberint’s intelligence platform and producing actionable intelligence alerts and report
- Investigating urgent issues affecting customers such as cyber attacks and incidents, including threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Resolving Tier 1 technical issues customers may experience on Cyberint’s intelligence platform
- Answering customer follow-up requests regarding intelligence alerts received
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Availability to work in 24/7 shifts
- Fluent English-speaker, excellent written English skills
- Background in WEBINT, OSINT and HUMINT gathering, source verification, data fusion, and intelligence analysis.
- Experience using SaaS platforms
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Past professional experience in Tier 1 customer support roles and/or roles involving online content takedowns
- Professional experience in cybersecurity field (army included), understanding of attack methods, tools and techniques
- Customer-facing background