Petah Tikva, Israel
Field/ Regional Marketing Manager
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure. Continuous, automated, and supported by top-notch expert analysts, Cyberint is the top choice for global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, for battling over 60 different types of use cases such as phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, and data leaks.
Cyberint is looking for a sharp, experienced Field/ Regional Marketing Manager to drive all Marketing Events, Lead Nurturing, and various Marketing projects in Israel, EMEA and APAC.
The Field Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to help build and grow our Marketing and Brand name presence. As our Field Marketing Manager, you will take part and lead the marketing aspects, including day-to-day marketing-related tasks, manage marketing projects, support tradeshows and events operations, and execute Cyberint’s go-to-market strategy globally.
You will help drive growth initiatives and Demand Generation programs, drive Field Marketing efforts, and will represent the sales team requirements, as well as partner with many cross-functional groups within Cyberint, including, but not limited to, Sales, Product, Operations, and Customer Success.
If you think this could be you next adventure – join us
- Implement and monitor marketing strategies that align with Cyberint’s business goals
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team
- Target relevant industry events and maximize physical and online activities and presence, including Marketing Operations KPI accountability (Occasional travel required)
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing execution
- Be part of the global marketing team and provide internal services to all departments
- Support Channel and Alliance Marketing activities as needed
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager or in an equivalent role
- 2+ years of experience managing events in a global company
- 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity companies
- Experience in managing 3rd party contractors, event organizers and other vendors
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing, or equivalent
- Experience working for a Start-up
- Proficient use of marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, independent individual contributor
- Adaptability, and flexibility in the face of changing business requirements and conditions
- TI/ ASM experience is a major advantage
- Help create and disseminate new and compelling content, and reverberates the company’s vision