Petah Tikva, Israel
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure. By tailoring threat intelligence into the org attack surface, cybersecurity teams understand their external exposure – and how to remediate. Continuous, automated, and supported by top-notch expert analysts, Cyberint is the top choice for global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, for battling over 60 different types of use cases such as phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, and data leaks.
Cyberint is looking for a sharp, experienced Marketing Manager to help build and grow our Marketing and Brand name presence.
The Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to help build and grow our Marketing and Brand name presence. As our Marketing Manager, you will take part in all marketing aspects including day-to-day marketing-related tasks, marketing projects, supporting tradeshows and events operations, and execute Cyberint’s go-to-market strategy worldwide.
You will help drive growth initiatives and demand generation programs and will represent the sales team requirements, as well as partner with many cross-functional groups within Cyberint, including, but not limited to, Sales, Product, Operations, and Customer Success.
To succeed in this role, you will require both a strong ability to drive marketing efforts, and an in-depth knowledge of Cyberint’s offering. This is the chance to shape a highly visible area of the business that directly impacts our bottom line.
If you think this could be you next adventure – join us!
- Implement and monitor marketing strategies that align with Cyberint’s business goals
- Help create and disseminate new and compelling content, and reverberates the company’s vision
- Target relevant industry events and maximize physical and online activities and presence
- Marketing operations of varied collateral, projects and events
- Represent Cyberint in marketing events
- Be part of the global marketing team and provide internal services to all departments within the company who require marketing services
- Manage and work on multiple interfaces, including but not limited to C level executives
- Be accountable to marketing KPIs and success criteria
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager or in an equivalent role
- 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity companies – TI/ ASM a major advantage
- Experience in managing 3rd party contractors, such as graphic designers and content writers
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing, or technical field preferred
- Experience working for a Start-up
- Proficient use of marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, independent individual contributor
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence
- Adaptability, flexibility in the face of changing business requirements and conditions
- TI/ ASM experience is a major advantage
- Demand gen experience is an advantage