Petah Tikva, Israel
Outbound Marketing Manager
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure. Continuous, automated, and supported by top-notch expert analysts, Cyberint is the top choice for global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, for battling over 60 different types of use cases such as phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, and data leaks.
Cyberint is looking for a sharp, experienced Outbound Marketing Manager to drive all Marketing Events, Lead Nurturing, and various Marketing projects.
The Outbound Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to build and execute our Global Events presence. You will own all aspects of tradeshows and event planning and execution.
To succeed in this role, you will require a strong ability to juggle many projects in parallel, execute activities in multiple systems (HubSpot, SalesForce, others), as well as effectively engage with many vendors and service providers. This is the chance to shape a highly visible area of the business that directly impacts our bottom line.
If you think this could be your next adventure – join us!
- Map relevant industry events and maximize physical and online activities and presence
- End-to-end responsibility to execute events: from contract signing to leads upload and follow-ups
- Be part of the global marketing team and provide internal services to all departments
- Manage and work with multiple interfaces, including 3rd party contractors, event organizers and other vendors
- Be accountable for marketing KPIs and success criteria
- Support Channel and Alliance Marketing activities as needed
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager or in an equivalent role
- 2+ years of experience managing events in a global company
- 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity companies
- Experience in managing 3rd party contractors, event organizers and other vendors
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing, or equivalent
- Experience working for a Start-up
- Proficient use of marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, independent individual contributor
- Adaptability, and flexibility in the face of changing business requirements and conditions
- TI/ ASM experience is a major advantage
- Help create and disseminate new and compelling content, and reverberates the company’s vision