Petah Tikva, Israel
Marketing and Digital Operations
The Marketing and Digital Operation role is an exciting opportunity to help execute a digital growth and success strategy with the goal of providing an exceptional, multi-channel engagement experience that maximizes value for turning potential prospects into customers. You will drive digital growth initiatives and programs that in many cases will be potential customers’ primary means of interaction with Cyberint. Your primary targets will not only include driving engagement, adoption as well as future growth of our Digital customer base. You will be involved hands-on to define and execute every step of the digital growth journey. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and optimizing your programs along the way.
You will partner with many cross-functional groups within Cyberint, including Product, Operations, Marketing, Customers Success and Sales. Success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand the Digital customer segment, but also in-depth knowledge of Cyberint’s offering, how they are adopted and leverage underlying data to inform new programs and opportunities. This is the chance to shape a highly visible area of the business that directly impacts our bottom line.
• Define customer lifecycle journeys and assets to facilitate program execution
• Define and execute customer lifecycle adoption and engagement
programs in accordance to digital strategy and execution plan
• Leverage engagement capabilities to reach thousands of
customers based on targeted, segmented approaches
• Build targeted advertisement and social media campaigns to
increase traction from prospects.
• Drive and support the ABM initiative.
• Monitor and report on metrics associated with program
• Ability to leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize
• Accountability for consumption, adoption and renewal and churn
• Experience in building successful multi-channel enterprise SaaS digital engagement and adoption programs is desired
• 3+ years of related experience. Cyber experience an advantage
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Hubspot, WordPress
and Salesforce. Addition tools like photoshop, etc. – advantage
• Proven experience with SEO & SEM.
• Hands-on experience in driving ad campaigns via LinkedIn,
• Possess expertise in use of various content types and
engagement methods, such as video, chat, social media, mobile, email to execute
• Demonstrate being data-driven: continuously test, measure, and
improve programs and tactics
• Ability to leverage an effective track record of success to
positively influence program execution across teams
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation,
verbal and written)
• Self-starter with ability to execute and support required
• Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing or
technical field preferred
• Strong leadership skills and executive presence
• Adaptability, flexibility in the face of changing business
requirements and conditions