Petah Tikva, Israel
Sales Development Representative – Israel
Cyberint is looking for a English Speaking Ninja at heart Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate qualified and engaged leads for Cyberint’s global sales team. The role will include the SDR to pro-actively research, engage and qualify contacts across key territories in the US Market.
Location of the role: Israel.
• Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads based on clear KPIs.
• Enthusiastically working on outbound activities in order to generate attention and engagement by relevant companies.
• Able to describe the Cyberint offering quickly and accurately and respond to basic inquiries by potential prospects.
• Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, including tracking the information in Cyberint’s CRM (Salesforce).
• Achieving defined KPIs as set by the organization and the VP of Marketing.
• Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume, with consideration of different time zones.
• Working closely with Cyberint’s Business Operations, Marketing and Sales departments in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the SDR will focus on outbound lead generation mainly in the US market and will work EST to accommodate potential leads timelines .
A highly motivated individual with strong thrive for success, ability to work under pressure under strict timelines; a people’s person that is also looking for inspirational leadership within an organization that has a clearly defined business strategy and focus.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in dynamic startup environment an advantage.
• Proven track record of success with B2B upper mid-market and enterprise space.
• Excellent English, mother tongue preferred; additional languages are a plus
• Experience in SAAS is a must; experience in Threat Intelligence and Cyber is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as prioritization skills
• Expert knowledge of outbound digital sales tools such as Linkedin, Lusha, ZoomInfo, Sales navigator, etc. experience with CRM is a must
• Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient