Petah Tikva, Israel
BDR Team Leader
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure.
Cyberint is looking for a strong and experienced Business Development Team Leader to plan, lead and train our internal global team of BDR’s, making them a sharp and oiled lead-making machine! Are you ready to up your game? Your place is with us!
The BDR Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing a team of global Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to achieve and support Cyberint’s sales and marketing goals. The BDR Team Leader will be responsible for coaching, developing, recruiting, retaining, and motivating the team to consistently identify, contact, and generate qualified meetings and opportunities for the sales team. Additionally, he/she will work closely with the marketing events and digital teams on maximizing field traction, targeted advertising, and nurture campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced BDR Team Leader with a track record of success in managing and coaching high-performing teams, both inbound and outbound, a deep understanding of the BDR role, including supporting tools and industry best practices, and experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Team Management: Leading by example and coaching a team of global BDRs to achieve sales and marketing goals, including setting KPIs, measuring performance, and providing weekly reports.
- Collaboration: Working with marketing and sales teams to develop effective account-based engagements, pre & post event process and campaigns execution.
- Process Ownership: Managing BDR cadence and content refresh, including handling the Outreach platform hygiene.
- Target-driven: Carrying quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- ‘Hands on’ capabilities: Contributing to the daily load and goal attainment of the BDR team, as needed.
- Native English – verbal and written.
- Additional language – advantage
- Industry Experience: 3+ years in business development (tech companies), 2+ years as a BDR Team Leader, and 2+ years in cybersecurity companies
- Proficient use of automation platforms, specifically Salesforce and Outreach
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Process and KPIs-driven individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Startup Mentality: Experience working in a startup environment, with adaptability and flexibility to changing conditions
- College or University degree preferred