Petah Tikva, Israel
Product Marketing Manager
Cyberint natively fuses threat intelligence and attack surface management in order to provide holistic visibility into organizations’ external risk exposure.
The solution delivers actionable threat intelligence tailored to organizations’ external attack surface in order to provide maximum proactive protection from external cyber threats.
Leveraging autonomous discovery of external-facing assets, coupled with open, deep & dark web intelligence collection to allow cybersecurity teams to effectively prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, data leaks, external vulnerabilities and more.
Global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major market verticals, rely on Cyberint to ensure continuous external protection from cyber threats.
As a Product Marketing , you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategy for Cyberint product. You will be working closely with different teams throughout the sales cycle stages to evolve positioning, messaging, and branding of our offerings. Continuously plan, build, and execute enablement plans and sales tools to enable Sales with the knowledge and tools to successfully engage with customers and prospects.
- Understand, design and drive Go-to-Market planning and execution (name, price, messages, positioning, differentiators, benefits, collateral, tools, training, etc.) of new and existing offerings (products, solutions, services).
- Creates tools (presentations, videos, data sheets, training materials) to enable sales throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Drive campaigns (internal and external) to increase awareness and generates demand around different offerings.
- Establish excellence in Sales Enablement to increase Sales engagement and content effectiveness.
- Proven experience in Product Marketing roles in a global technology companies – Startups an advantage
- Proven marketing writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams
- Experience working in B2B companies
- Experience working in fast pace environment
- Experience in a matrix environment with the ability to influence peers without authority
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree, or equivalent work experience