Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
Demand Generation is key to our business success and a key part of our marketing engine. We’re seeking a dynamic and experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager with strong capabilities in top of funnel lead generation campaigns and activities to help strengthen Cyberint’s leadership position in the Digital Risk Protection and cybersecurity space. Progression of leads with various targeted campaigns will be also part of this engagement. You will also be responsible in owning our Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy. Campaign ideation, creation and execution should be top of hear for you. You should be efficient in all aspects of demand generation, own field and virtual events and joint go-to-market with our partner community. You will also work with sales, services, and product management to drive company-wide campaigns and help improve methods and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness in our lead generation strategy. This is a great opportunity to make an immediate impact while working with mentors and leaders on the team to develop a key portion of the company’s new business.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and acquaintance in leading demand generation activities, including creating and driving ABM strategy
- Design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for in-person and digital channel execution with a focus on ABM
- Own the demand generation efforts to drive virtual and field marketing events
- Own the top-of-the-funnel marketing qualified leads (MQL) target for each quarter worldwide and will be responsible to drive conversion to SQLs.
- Team up product, partner, and industry marketing to create campaigns to mine the current lead base (Hubspot, Salesforce) and to nurture leads generated from new sources with a focus on micro-segments based on industry, use case, topic/technology/intent
- Lead the definition of new displacement and defensive campaigns with product marketing and partners, to position our strengths and leadership within the market
- Define, rollout, and track cold outbound campaigns via Salesloft with a focus on industry, use case, topic/technology/interest, and events
- Work closely with the SDR team to execute the campaigns, driving engagement within our lead base and then having the SDR team work on engaged leads to get meetings
- Support partners in joint go-to-market campaigns to drive demand generation
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click-through, conversion rates, and influenced ACV, by implementing testing methodologies.
- Ability to use Hubspot and generate all the marketing campaigns required to drive lead generation
- Lead the analysis of campaign performance with reports and dashboards and drive recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to exceed MQL generation and revenue goals
- Own data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload, and lead qualification processes in Hubspot and Salesforce
The Optimal Fit:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of demand generation marketing experience working in a fast-growing, start-up environment (B2B preferred).
- Experience in Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) execution.
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft. Proficiency in Rollworks, Photoshop and WordPress an advantage.
- Excellent written communication skills in English: you will be responsible for creating all the campaign collateral to drive multi-touch demand generation campaigns
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles and technology
- Attention to detail; strong work ethic and team player. Superior executional, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to represent the company in events if needed