Content is at the core of our marketing strategy and plays a foundational role in everything we do.
We’re seeking a dynamic and experienced Content Marketing Manager with strong writing and editing skills to produce consistent, high-quality output that supports a variety of projects, including web copy, e-books, demand generation copy, blog content, video scripts, technical and thought-leadership content.
As Content manager you will oversee the entire content process, from requirements, ideation, reviewing, and editing, to publication, measuring value, engagement, and consumption. You will also be responsible for the content format, quality control, content pipeline, and schedules.
This is a great opportunity to make an immediate impact while working with mentors and leaders on the team to develop a strategic approach to content.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar
- Support planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Own social media content planning, creative execution, social listening, reporting, and content development across all social channels.
- Help define web content strategy and own content marketing calendar to support SEO strategy and demand generation goals
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop marketing materials including whitepapers, ebooks, guides, videos, presentations, and other
- Support other marketing activities, such as virtual conferences, webinars, trade shows, email marketing, etc.
- Identify and innovate new opportunities to support pipeline growth
- Review and edit content for accuracy, proper grammar, relevance, and messaging for audiences and user groups
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor results and analyze trends
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber threat intelligence topics, news, and related items, recognizing time-sensitive items requiring immediate reaction
- Create and author Thought Leadership whitepapers and Industry reports
- Support partners in joint content building strategy and development of relevant collateral
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4-5 years of proven experience in content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages an advantage
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles and technology
- Proficiency in technical writing and editing of content based on audience type (e.g., technical analysts, executive, general audiences)
- Attention to detail; strong work ethic and team player
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of marketing tools and applications, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Photoshop, and WordPress an advantage
- Prior experience with remote teams, early-stage companies is a plus