We are looking for a Salesforce CRM Specialist that will be responsible for supporting Global Business Operations strategies by reinforcing the Salesforce CRM adoption through creation of dedicated training initiatives, adoption metrics, data management and admin requests. This function will also be supporting SalesForce adoption and usage through reporting and analytics. The Salesforce CRM Specialist will be part of the Commercial Excellence Department and will need to work closely with all business teams; Sales, Marketing CS, support, finance, product & management.
This is a part-time position.
- Provide regular admin support to Salesforce users.
- Create various training materials and perform training classes (virtual or classroom, depending on the business need) across various businesses and countries.
- Manage the CRM training infrastructure independently and in line with company requirements.
- Drive CRM adoption through data management, regular reinforcement of the CRM concepts and metrics (through reports, dashboards etc)
- Work across a matrix organization on various initiatives to improve processes visibility.
- Reporting to Head of business operations on gathering business requirements from various departments and translate those into system solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to handle large sets of data and understanding of how to best utilize the data in the most efficient way
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Excel
- Problem solving, ‘Can do’ approach, proactive approach and inquisitive personality with ability to see a solution.
- Self & Quick learner who can adapt to a fast-paced business environment.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial & Management Eng, Economics or Finance
- 1year of experience in sales / commercial / business analytics/ CRM Admin
- Great written and verbal communication skills. English fluency is mandatory
- Experience with Salesforce, Other CRMs
- Training experience (Virtual or In-Class) is highly preferable; Sales process understanding is a big plus.
- Additional languages are an advantage