Petah Tikva, Israel
We are looking for a highly professional and motivated Legal Counsel to take part in Cyberint’s rapid growth and contribute to the company’s success. In this challenging position you will be handling the company’s global legal matters and working on a wide variety of commercial, corporate, employment, privacy and compliance matters.
- 3-5 years of experience as an in-house lawyer of a high-tech company (advantage) or in the commercial/high-tech department of one of Israel’s leading law firms.
- Legal experience in SaaS – an advantage.
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws degree) with Israeli Bar license.
- Experience in drafting of commercial agreements and negotiations.
- Fluent in English, including drafting and verbal negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in flexible working hours (as needed).
- “Can-do” attitude, Results-driven and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Self-learner, independent, willing to step outside of the comfort zone.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Practical judgment in business matters.
- Be the first internal legal counsel of the company – take ownership from various external legal counsels, including review and development of the legal documentation infrastructure of the company.
- Lead the procurement and purchasing processes in the company, including full ownership on the internal process with all the relevant business units, commercial and legal negotiations, approve payments and transactions, etc..
- Advise on various legal matters, such as commercial agreements, corporate matters, employment matters, financing and equity, data privacy, etc.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements with clients, partners, vendors and third parties.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Advise senior management and the different business units in various legal matters and aspects associated with the company’s business activity.
- Lead the company’s privacy matters, data protection, copyright and insurance.
- Work with the company’s external law firm.