Petah Tikva, Israel
Are you interested in working in a leading global cyber security company?
We’re looking for a talented Accounts Payable Bookkeeper to join our Finance department.
Join us at Cyberint!
As our AP Bookkeeper:
· Managing the accounts payable activity and balances, including communication with the company’s vendors;
· Creation of new vendors, recording vendor invoices, and maintaining approval flow;
· Recording of the company’s credit cards;
· Preparation of payments to vendors;
· Responsibility for weekly bank reconciliations;
· Process travel & expenses reports;
· Growth potential – additional tasks and ownership in a growing company;
· Take part in various ad-hoc projects
· A certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2) – mandatory
· Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience – mandatory
· Experience working in a High-Tech company – a significant advantage
· Experience in working with Priority – an advantage
· High level of English, both written and spoken
· Advanced level of Excel skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and service oriented
· Proactive, initiative and with a can-do attitude
· Perform well under pressure, able to multitask and prioritise, and perform a wide variety of admin duties
· Independent, highly organized and attentive to details
· Hybrid working model – at least 3 times a week from the office (Petah Tikva), during handover – 5 days a week