Aa a leading Digital Risk Protection company, Cyberint with its Argos™ platform, is aimed at providing optimal protection to organizations by analyzing the digital attack surface’s potential risks, and the cyber-threats targeting the organization from the open, deep, and dark web.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be an integral part of our R&D and Product teams developing the Argos platform. You will work in a highly collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers and designers.
- Own and define the product roadmap; communicate the roadmap to both inside Cyberint and to customers and prospects
- Partner with engineering, design, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to develop, bring features to market
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success.
- Engage and communicate with customers, understand pain points and opportunities, and build an ambitious and holistic product roadmap
- Present features and values to sales and customers via blog posts, documentation, webinars and presentations
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance
- Research the relevant markets, covering competitors and potential partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or similar
- Have at least 3.5 years’ experience working in a product management role with a proven record of shipping products
- Have product management experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong Cybersecurity background – a must
- Have a strong technical background and knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams
- Creative thinking for managing changing priorities