Petah Tikva, Israel
Sr. Product Manager
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions,
automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our
proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
As a Senior Product Manager , you will be defining and driving the development of Cyberint Argos platform. You will work in a highly
collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced and autonomous team environment building a platform that helps customers’ to dynamically identify their digital
footprint, the threats targeting them and the action required to protect them.
Who are you?
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work, making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical, and detail oriented. You are someone with high standards who leads by example.
You understand how software development works and are comfortable with a fast pace and defining requirements for a technical product. You have experience working with cross-functional team. Most of all, you love solving hard technical challenges to improve how security organizations protect their assets from ever evolving threats.
- Own and define the product roadmap; communicate the roadmap to both inside Cyberint and to customers and prospects
- Partner with engineering, design, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to develop, bring features to market
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success.
- Engage and communicate with customers, understand pain points and opportunities, and build an ambitious and holistic product roadmap
- Present features and values to sales and customers via blog posts, documentation, webinars and presentations
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance
- Research the relevant markets, covering competitors and potential partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or similar
- Have at least 3.5 years’ experience working in a product management role with a proven record of shipping products
- Have product management experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong Cybersecurity background – a must
- Have a strong technical background and knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams
- Creative thinking for managing changing priorities