Petah Tikva, Israel
Python Back End Tech Lead
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, Cyberint is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, Cyberint has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a sharp, professional, and dedicated Python Back End Tech Lead to join our R&D team, and join a team of passionate, talented, dynamic and diverse engineers!
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state of the art technologies, your place is with us!
As our Python Back End Tech Lead you will make sure our company meets its ambitious goals from an engineering standpoint, while working closely with multiple interfaces in the organization, from Product to Security researchers.
Your responsibilities will include developing software components end-to-end, from Design, through Architecture and towards Production.
This role requires a combination of strong development and technical problem-solving skills, and leadership skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing complex Back End systems
- At least 2 years’ experience with Python
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Ability to write high-level Designs and Architecture
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR, EKS)
- Experience working with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience working in a Production SaaS environment
- Working knowledge in Linux environment