Cyberint is looking for a Helpdesk team member to join its IT team, someone with self-learning ability and problem solving skills. This position also includes R&D Support which ensures the proper flow of cyber threat intelligence from the open, deep and dark web into Cyberint’s core product.
- Provide end-to-end IT support to the company’s employees using a support system.
- Manage the employee’s onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory domain services (servers, permissions and roles).
- Troubleshoot and follow up on issues, see problems through to resolution.
- Support Windows OS.
- Managing all technical aspect of ensuring proper intelligence collection
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining relevant sources of intelligence, while working closely with major departments in the company (R&D Dev teams, Services and Product)
- Improving and optimizing intelligence coverage while using the company’s assets and advanced technologies.
- Strong technical/computer background (knowledge of at least one of: HTML, XPATH, scripting, software development, Linux &Windows OS)
- Availability for occasional emergency work weekends – must
- High level of both spoken and written English – must
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- “Can do” approach
- Multitask with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- IT Service Desk orientation.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Active Directory – Must
- High-level English – verbal and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Laptops) – Advantage
- Experience with office 365 – Advantage
- Experience with networking – Advantage
- Experience using SaaS platforms – an advantage