If you’re looking for joining the hot cyber-security market, you are passionate about analyzing problems, perform troubleshooting, and working in a promising startup with a remarkable group of people – your place is with us! We are looking for an R&D Operations Specialist to join our R&D team!
This is a temporary part-time position.
- Help organizations improve their cyber resilience by constantly monitoring their digital presence and continuously scanning and analyzing communications in the open, deep and dark web to detect threats.
- Collect web intelligence to protect our customers’ digital assets, monitor and troubleshoot our crawler services and mitigate and solve production problems.
- Working closely with various teams in the company such as the development teams and the cyber team to make sure our company meets its ambitious goals.
- Strong technical/Computer background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, learning skills and teamwork spirit
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Fluent English
- “Can do” approach
- Experience in writing Python scripts or in any other scripting language
- Experience working with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding HTML/XPATH
- Working knowledge in Linux environment
- Experience working in a SaaS environment