If you’re looking to work within the hot cyber-security market, you are passionate about solving problems, perform troubleshooting, and working in a promising startup with a remarkable group of people – your place is with us! We are looking for a QA Lead to join our R&D team.
By using state-of-the-art technologies and having deep cyber knowledge, we help organizations improve their cyber resilience by constantly monitoring their digital presence and continuously scanning and analyzing communications in the open, deep and dark web to detect threats.
- As the first QA Tester in the company, you will be the owner of building the test methodology, tracking it and guiding the rest of the team through test planning and execution.
- You will be responsible for defining the process as well as preparing solid plans, procedures, use cases and tests (both manual and automatic) – to be executed by the development team, yourself and the future testing team.
- You will be working closely with the development teams to maintain a high level of quality and you will be working with the product management to ensure that deliverables meet their intended goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing. Experience leading small teams an advantage
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting
- Experience in testing WEB applications. SaaS application testing an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated, and autodidact with high attention to detail
- Motivator skills, can-do approach, team player
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (i.e. API)
- Micro-Service architecture testing knowledge/experience
- Test automation/scripting skills, Python is an advantage
- Cybersecurity background