Petah Tikva, Israel
Senior Python Developer
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a professional, dedicated Developer to join our R&D team!
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state of the art technology, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with us!
Play an active part in shaping product strategy based on what’s technically possible (and make the impossible possible).
Make sure our company meets our ambitious goals from an engineering standpoint.
Developing software components end-to-end, leading major features in the Cyberint’s SaaS solution, constantly re-inventing and improving our infrastructures.
Joining the hot cyber-security market and having fun with a remarkable group of people in a fresh and dynamic environment.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Elite IDF technology unit graduate
- At least 8 years’ experience developing complex Backend Systems
- At least 2 years with Python
- Excellent communication and learning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to deliver and succeed
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Experience working in a Cloud environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR)
- Experience working with Databases such ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working in GIT, Jenkins
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge in Linux environment