Petah Tikva, Israel
Back End Team Leader – Python
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, Cyberint is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, Cyberint has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized. Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a sharp, professional, and dedicated Python Back End Team Leader to join our R&D team, and lead a team of passionate, talented, dynamic and diverse engineers!
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state of the art technologies, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with us!
As our Back End Team Leader you will make sure our company meets its ambitious goals from an engineering standpoint.
Your responsibilities will include developing software components end-to-end, constantly re-inventing and improving our infrastructures and engineers, joining the hot cyber-security market and having fun with a remarkable group of people.
This is a mixed position, which requires a combination of strong development and technical problem-solving skills, leadership skills and close work with the product management team, and other teams in the organization
- B.Sc. or more in Computer Science or Elite IDF technology unit graduate
- At least 5 years’ experience developing complex backend systems
- At least 2 years’ experience is Python
- 3+ years’ experience as a Team Leader; Track record of leading a team with tight deadlines and short release cycles, including hiring, onboarding, and professional development
- Experience implementing tools, processes, internal instrumentation, methodologies, testing practices and resolving blockages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative, dynamic, matrix environment
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to deliver and succeed.
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code and designs
- Excellent communication and learning skills
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Streaming, EMR)
- Experience working with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience developing complex Web Application with React
- Experience working in CSS/CSS3 , HTML 5, Webpack, NPM.
- Experience working in GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge in Linux environment