Petah Tikva, Israel
Ops Tech Lead
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Ops Tech Lead with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join our R&D group.
As our Ops Tech Lead at Cyberint, you will be responsible for Integrating and managing a variety of Cyber Threat Intelligence sources into our platform, Argos Edge ™, monitoring and troubleshooting complex issues. You will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with internal customers and our developers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the Integration of intelligence collection into our platform
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Operate as the Technical Lead for other team members
- Lead internal projects to improve our Intelligence collection processes, establish, manage and lead Sources know-how, issue resolution capabilities and problem solving
- Work closely with various teams in the company, such as the development teams and the cyber team, respond to tickets and escalations and make sure our company meets its ambitious goals
- 4+ years of experience in Ops/ Support/ Professional Services/ Configuration Engineer roles
- 1+ years of experience in a Technical Lead role
- Relevant experience and working in a Cloud & SaaS environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging distributed systems – Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Experience writing scripts in Bash/Python – must!
- English – High level of both spoken and written
- A multitasker, hands-on problem-solver, and process oriented
- Fast learner and passionate about adopting new technologies
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Experience working with Xpath/HTML selectors
- Working knowledge in Linux environment
- Experience with the following technologies/tools: Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Git, etc…
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- UI automation tools – Selenium etc.
- Experience with the following DB’s: Mongo, MySQL