Cyberint is looking for a part time student to join our R&D team as an operations engineer.
As part of the Ops team you will be tasked with ensuring the proper flow of cyber threat intelligence from the open, deep and dark web into CyberInt’s core product.
- Managing all technical aspect of ensuring proper intelligence collection
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining relevant sources of intelligence, while working closely with major departments in the company (R&D Dev teams, Services and Product)
- Improving and optimizing intelligence coverage while using the company’s assets and advanced technologies.
- Strong technical/computer background (knowledge of at least one of: HTML, XPATH, scripting, software development, linux)
- Availability for occasional emergency work weekends – must
- High level of both spoken and written English – must
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- “Can do” approach
- Multitask with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- HTML/XPATH knowledge – an advantage
- Experience using SaaS platforms – an advantage