Petah Tikva, Israel
Senior QA automation
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure. By tailoring threat intelligence into the org attack surface, cybersecurity teams understand their external exposure – and how to remediate. Continuous, automated, and supported by top-notch expert analysts, Cyberint is the top choice for global customers, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, for battling over 60 different types of use cases such as phishing, fraud, ransomware, brand abuse, and data leaks.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior QA automation Engineer to join our R&D team, to build, implement and execute our testing automation strategy.
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state of the art technology, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with us!
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be the owner of building the test methodology, tracking it and guiding the rest of the team through test planning and execution.
You will be responsible for defining the process as well as preparing solid plans, procedures, use cases and tests (both manual and automatic) – to be executed by the development team, yourself and the team.
You will be working closely with the development teams to maintain a high level of quality and work with the Product Management team and Analyst team (Internal customer) to ensure that deliverables meet their intended goals.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software testing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Automation testing
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting
- Experience with Automation tools – Cypress/ Selenium/ Etc..
- Experience in testing WEB applications
- Experience with Java script – must
- Ability to write automation infra – must
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude
- Can-do approach, team player
- Micro-Service architecture testing knowledge/experience
- Knowledge in at least on of the following: Python/Java
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (i.e. API)
- Experience with monitoring systems like: Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with tools such as Kibana, Elastic search, etc.
- Cybersecurity background