Petah Tikva, IL · R&D
Cyberint is looking for a full time Operations Engineer to join our R&D team.
As part of the Ops team you will be tasked with ensuring the proper flow of cyber threat intelligence from the open, deep and dark web into Cyberint’s core product.
• Managing all technical aspects of ensuring proper intelligence collection
• Implement, monitor and maintain relevant sources of intelligence, while working closely with major departments in the company (R&D Dev teams, Services and Product)
• Improving and optimizing intelligence coverage while using the company’s assets and advanced technologies.
• Monitor and mitigate production problems and provide solutions to them.
• Writing and enhancing Python scripts for improving automatic operation flows.
• Strong technical/Computer background – must
• Scripting/Software development knowledge – must
• Availability for occasional emergency work weekends – must
• High level of both spoken and written English – must
• Python knowledge – an advantage
• HTML/XPATH – an advantage
• Experience working on SaaS platforms – an advantage
• A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
• “Can do” approach
• Multitask with the ability to work in a dynamic environment