Petah Tikva, Israel
Technical Support – Tier 2
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations, including Fortune 500 leaders across all major industries, with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Technical Support Engineer – Tier 2 with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join our R&D group.
As a Technical Support Engineer – Tier 2 at Cyberint, you will be responsible for troubleshooting complex issues. You will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with our customers and our developers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Establish, manage and lead support know-how, issue resolution capabilities and customer problem solving
- Collaborate closely with external Customers, and respond to customer tickets and escalations
- Work closely with various teams in the company, such as the development teams and the cyber team to make sure our company meets its ambitious goals
- 3+ years of experience in Tier 2 or Tier 3 Technical Support
- Experience working with external customers
- Relevant experience and working in a Cloud & SaaS environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging distributed systems
- High level of both spoken and written English – must
- A multitasker, hands-on problem-solver, and process oriented
- Fast learner and passionate about adopting new technologies
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Working knowledge in Linux environment
- Experience with the following technologies/tools : Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Git, etc…
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience writing scripts in Bash/Python