Petah Tikva, IL · R&D
As a Cyberint R&D Architect you will be involved with the development lifecycle from product spec to technical design. You will work closely with the development teams in Agile with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Python and React.JS coding and based on our ELK foundation on AWS.
We are looking for a candidate with a spark and a passion to learn and implement new technologies and with vast understanding in Big Data, AI, cybersecurity and Cloud.
• Drive Cyberint’s products architecture.
• Create high level design and architectural documents.
• Responsible for the production in its different stages: scaling, performance, security etc.
• Help promote coding standards and processes
• Working closely with the DevOps Lead, Front-End, Back-End, Data Scientists as well as the customer facing team on customer related aspects.
• Be a part of development management to help shape and drive strategy, goals and KPIs for the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
• Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations
• At least 2 years of experience in a technical leadership or development team leadership position
• At least 5 years of development experience
• Significant experience with large scale SaaS application – AWS + K8S a big plus
• Significant experience with high performance, data intensive pipelines
• Experience with major data storage and processing technologies (Elasticsearch an advantage)
• Experience writing architecture documents
• Experience with Python of similar interpreted language a major advantage
• Experience with frontend technologies: ReactJS/pure JS a plus
• Background in AI, Machine Learning, NLP or related field is a plus