Petah Tikva, Israel
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and technology, have the abilities to research and design innovative machine learning based algorithms and If you’re looking for a cool place, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with us!
CyberInt is looking for a brilliant Data Scientist to join the R&D team. Our data is gathered from various online sources (including Darknet and Deepnet), generating millions of records on daily basis in order to enhance our customers’ Cyber Security protection. Our data science team develops solutions which are in the Core of CyberInt’s products.
As part of our data science team you will be responsible for the following:
● Research, design and develop Machine Learning based algorithms
● Apply statistical analysis and visualizations
● Work alongside software engineers through the production implementation process
● Collaborate with product management to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
● Contribute to the development of innovative services and features
● At least M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Systems / Statistics / Operations Research / Mathematics / related field.
● At least two years of experience as a Data Scientist/Algorithm Developer
● Deep understanding of Machine Learning (both supervised and unsupervised), optimization, ensemble methods, anomaly detection, and related Data Mining models and tools.
● Fast self-learning skills
● Ability to perform independent work and combine ideas from various fields in tackling hard data-problems
● Good programming skills, preferably Python
● Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team
● Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
● Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
● Vast experience with natural language processing methods
● experience with large scale/distributed systems in production
● highly experienced in Spark, Elastic Search and other data technologies