Petah Tikva, Israel
OPS Team Leader
Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
If you’re looking for joining the hot cyber-security market, you are passionate about analyzing problems, troubleshooting, and working in a promising startup with a remarkable group of people - your place is with us! We are looking for an Operations team leader to join our R&D team.
By using state-of-the-art technologies and having deep cyber knowledge, we help organizations improve their cyber resilience by constantly monitoring their digital footprint and continuously scanning and analyzing communications in the open, deep and dark web to detect threats and report them to customers. The Argos platform is used by some of the most demanding enterprise customers who expect high levels of service.
The operations team is in charge of monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting Cyberint’s production SaaS platform, as well as providing tier 2/3 technical support before escalation to the R&D team.
As the team leader, you will be in charge of building monitoring and support tools and best practices, hiring and training the operations team, communicating intensively with internal stakeholders like tier 1 support, sales engineers and the R&D team to help quickly identify and resolve technical issues.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in support/operations/NOC/SOC teams for SaaS products or other complex server software products.
- At least 1 years’ experience managing a small support team.
- Strong technical background in analyzing and troubleshooting technological systems, including scripting capabilities.
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Kibana/ Grafana/ Prometheus a plus).
- Ability to work under pressure and build strong working relationship with internal customers as well as R&D escalation tiers.
- Ability to innovate and suggest new tools and methods to streamline monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to manage, coach and motivate a young and technical team.
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Off-hour availability for occasional emergencies.
- Strong English skills.
- Experience in writing Python scripts or in any other scripting language.
- Experience working with Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis.
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker.
- Working knowledge in Linux environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.