Cyberint provides Digital Risk Protection and Threat Intelligence dealing with the cyber threat, not the cyber incident.
Before hackers can break through, CyberInt is there.
Before your vulnerabilities are visible, CyberInt has you covered.
We protect our customers from cyber threats beyond their perimeter, providing a rich set of external digital Threat Protection solutions, automated or customized . Cyberint serves leading brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, with our proprietary Argos Edge™️ technology enriched by dedicated cyber intelligence analysts.
Looking for your next opportunity? want to be part of a growing company and a winning team?
Cyberint is seeking a talented, results-oriented, and highly motivated EMEA Channel Manager to join our EMEA Sales team!
Location: Israel, UK, or NL
The Cyberint Channel Manager is responsible for strategy, recruitment, enablement, and development of Cyberint’s strategic channel partners in the EMEA region. He, or she will be working within all levels of partner organizations and have a thorough understanding of Cyberint’s solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
The ideal candidate would be located in: Israel, UK, or the NL.
- Develop and execute a growth plan and exceed the FY21 channel sales target for EMEA region
- Develop campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage sales pipeline and co-ordinate with partners to meet agreed business goals.
- Working with inbound partner requests to identify the right partner candidates
- managing the relationships with existed partners
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans for all EMEA partners
- Provide sales training and coaching and liaise with our technical specialists to support technical training and certification of partners
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Participate in partner events across the EMEA region
- Engage with the partner in end user meetings where necessary
- Solid experience in working for an information security vendor or SAAS provider as a Channel Manager in EMEA region
- Native or fluency in English. German an advantage.
- Excellent relationship building skills and existing contacts in the market who can be leveraged
- Comfortable with C level contacts and developing opportunities with multiple decision makers
- Able to plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Used to working well with internal teams, using all the internal resources available to support their business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel to client meetings occasionally and attend sales events or exhibitions