Cybersecurity Sales Engineer – US and LATAM – Spanish speaking
Cyberint is a leading Cybersecurity company that fuses Threat Intelligence with Attack Surface Management, providing organizations with unmatched visibility into their external risk exposure.
Cyberint is looking for a sharp, experienced Cybersecurity Sales Engineer to join our Customer Experience group and support activities across LATAM and North America.
Location: Dallas, TX
The Sales Engineer (SE) will report to the Head of Sales Engineering and be an integral part of the sales process. The SE will work closely with sales managers, prospects and partners as a technical expert.
- Support the sales team on prospect conference calls and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations, responding to technical questions and explaining features in the context of solving the prospects’ business problems.
- Lead technical response to RFPs and RFIs by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal CyberInt technical experts.
- Participate as a technical resource at any/all prospect meetings, seminars and events.
- Work with the sales team to develop and execute key account development plans.
- Plan, manage and execute prospect POVs (Proof Of Value). Hands-On troubleshooting and installation of product is required.
- Spanish language – Full professional proficiency – A must!
- English language – Full professional Proficiency – A must!
- 5+ years of experience in Technical customer facing roles
- Experience working with cyber security solutions, policies and practices (For example: Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect, Customer Success Manager/Engineer)
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Cyber Threat Intelligence experience – A big advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Portuguese language
Please fill in the form below