As a leading Digital Risk Protection company, Cyberint with its Argos™ Platform, provides optimal protection to organizations by analyzing the potential risks of the digital attack surface, and all Cyber-Threats from the open, deep, and dark web.
Looking for your next opportunity? want to be part of a growing company and a winning team?
Cyberint is seeking a talented, results-oriented, and highly motivated Channel Director to join our US Sales team!
The Cyberint Channel Manager is responsible for strategy, recruitment, enablement, and development of Cyberint’s strategic channel partners in the US region. He, or she will be working within all levels of partner organizations and have a thorough understanding of Cyberint’s solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
- Develop and execute a growth plan and exceed the FY21 channel sales target for US region
- Develop campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage sales pipeline and co-ordinate with partners to meet agreed business goals.
- Working with inbound partner requests to identify the right partner candidates
- managing the relationships with existed partners
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans for all US partners
- Provide sales training and coaching and liaise with our technical specialists to support technical training and certification of partners
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Participate in partner events across the US region
- Engage with the partner in end user meetings where necessary
- Solid experience in working for an information security vendor or SAAS provider as a Channel Director in the US region
- Excellent relationship building skills and existing contacts in the market who can be leveraged
- Comfortable with C level contacts and developing opportunities with multiple decision makers
- Able to plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Used to working well with internal teams, using all the internal resources available to support their business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills