Petah Tikva, IL · Sales
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) generates qualified and engaged leads for Cyberint’s Global Sales team; researching, prospecting, and qualifying contacts across regions but with a strong focus on the US market.
• Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads based on clear KPIs.
• Enthusiastically working on outbound activities in order to general attention and engagement by relevant companies.
• Be able to describe the Cyberint offering quickly and accurately and respond to basic inquiries by potential prospects.
• Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, including tracking the information in Cyberint’s CRM (Salesforce).
• Achieving defined KPIs as set by the SVP of Sales
• Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume, with consideration of different time zones.
• Working closely with Cyberint’s Business Operations, Marketing and Sales departments in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
Reporting to the Head of Business Operations with dotted line to the SVP of Sales, the SDR will focus on outbound lead generation in the US market and will work EST to accommodate potential leads timelines .
A highly motivated individual with strong thrive for success, ability to work under pressure under strict timelines; a people’s person that is also looking for inspirational leadership within an organization that has a clearly defined business strategy and focus.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Proven track record of success
• Willing to work in US time zone (EST)
• Excellent English, mother tongue preferred; additional languages are a plus
• Experience in SAAS is a must; experience in Threat Intelligence and Cyber is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as prioritization skills
• Expert knowledge of outbound digital sales tools such as Linkedin, Lusha, ZoomInfo, Sales navigator, etc. experience with CRM is a must
• Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient