Singapore, SG · Sales
The Security Sales Engineer (SE) will work alongside Sales Directors as part of the Sales Team and oversee the sales support of CyberInt products and Services.
The SE is an integral part of the sales organization and supports the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and in-person presentations.
The SE works closely with Sales Directors, prospects and partners as a subject-matter technical expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
• Support sales team on prospect conference calls and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations expertly, responding to technical questions, and explaining features in the context of solving customer’s business problems.
• Participate as a technical resource at any/all customer meetings, seminars and events.
• Lead technical response to RFPs and RFIs by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal CyberInt technical experts.
• Ability to work independently with little guidance and as a vital member of the sales team, providing the technical product expertise in building the appropriate solution for prospects.
• Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots. Hands-On troubleshooting and installation of product is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles; Experience working with Security solutions, policies and practices is preferable.
• Excellent people and presentation skills.
• Solid understanding of web applications, web protocols, proxies, security and Internet environments.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent written & oral communication in Mandarin and English (mother tongue preferred). Other languages are a plus.