Regional Sales Manager – APAC
As a leading Digital Risk Protection company, Cyberint with its Argos Edge™ Platform, provides optimal protection to organizations by analyzing the potential risks of their digital attack surface, and all Cyber-Threats from the open, deep, and dark web.
Looking for your next opportunity? want to be part of a growing company and a winning team?
Cyberint is seeking a talented, results-oriented, and highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our APAC Sales team!
- Pipeline generation, qualification, enrichment, and execution
- Deals driving from End to End (commercials, negotiation, procurement)
- Solutions renewals
- Identifying key customers feedback / requirements and reporting back to product/marketing
- Represent at conferences, attend meetups, and contribute to overall brand and awareness
- Working with local channel partners to facilitate deals
- Geography: Australia and APAC
- A maverick – able to operate alone in the territory with remote support
- At least 5 years of track record serving as a lead front office sales manager
- Evidence to key contacts / decision makers in our target clientele (main verticals – online retail/ecommerce, financial institutions)
- Tech-savvy, self-driven
- Go-getter and doer – does not wait to be fed, pro-active
- Capable of performing in an agile and flexible startup environment
- 3 years’ Experience in the Cyber industry
- Threat Intelligence background
- Multiple languages speaker